[ratpack] This past weekend...

All,

So I spent the better part of Sat & Sun baking out in the hot sun shooting
motorcycles (http://www.pbase.com/twistedlight/mom_4). Not too much of
special interest a few riders off the track, I got some shots of one of the
riders but it was far away and in a cloud of dust. I did like how the one
shot of the rider zooming across the finish line turned out, I had to go
through a bunch of shutter clicks to catch that one rider.

So on the way home I turned right coming out of the track instead of left,
road less traveled and all. I haven't been down this road for more than 20
years so it has changed quite a bit. Well any way I was driving along
enjoying the view when I passed this dilapidated old homestead, well I
couldn't just pass this up so I grabbed the camera and shot this. I really
think it would look cool with about a foot of snow so I'll have to make a
return visit this next winter.

Well enjoy the shot of the crumbling house and bikes on the track and I'll
see you at the next race.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z