[ratpack] Re: Sports photos on msnbc.com

  • From: JOHN W WEIBEL <marce.weibel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:56:48 +0000

Larry:

You may not be stupid, just admit you are a YBUer Fan and never acknowledge the
color RED.

A. N. Alog

See you on the 21st.

Subject: [ratpack] Re: Sports photos on msnbc.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:09:19 -0700
From: Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It’s not your monitor it’s my eyes. But I like how gently you corrected me, you
could have just said “hey stupid, it’s a red card not a yellow”, but you were
much more subtle, thank you
Larry

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:15:54 -0700
From: Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good stuff Ray, Thanks I enjoyed that.
This pic caught my eye and is an example of cropping which we talked a little
about at lunch too. I think if you could see the Ref. it would not be as
effective as just his arm and the yellow card.
Of couse I like the racing shots the best!!
Lar