[ratpack] Re: Quick update from the salt

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:07:46 -0600

Ray
Maybe it's because I went out there this year and took 50 or so shots,
but the three shots you shared are fantastic!!!!
Sad about the guy dying, I got a couple of shots of his car in the
starting line, and stood next to it for 1/2 hour.
Thanks for taking the time to send us some shots, I know you are busy
Later
Lar