[ratpack] Re: Portable chair for the track

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:59:10 -0600

At 12:23 PM 8/4/2009, you wrote:

One good thing came out of that weekend.  Met my wife.

Enjoy Life.

John W Weibel

Waitaminit. Isn't your wife Ted Naanes' wife's sister? Or did I get up on the wrong side of the planet this morning.

RtR
ps...sorry I missed ya at the track, although I'm glad ya called. As I'm sure you've heard, Larry and I were out keeping the spider company at turn 2. See...Larry got this "insider info" that the Radical racers were a buncha guys with huge egos and an overabundance of testosterone...and would all try to outbrake one another into turn 1. And we KNEW that's what the roundy-round boys would try to do that to Pat Long.

Boy...were we bored. The only excitement we had was when Mike Self's motor grenaded and laid down a smoke screen and then when Bradon Miller spun his 'Stang and I got a great shot of Larry's back. Otherwise the spider was as much entertainment as the racing. :)