[ratpack] Now this is weird

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:51:42 -0600

These photos are cropped strangely because the center of "movement" between them is right in the middle of the door number...right where I had the camera pointed. Use 'em in a viewer where you can move back and forth and watch the car elongate and then shrink as you go thru the series.

After a minute or so I realized that the angle at which the camera saw them changed slightly from one photo to the next and the result was a greater or lesser degree of foreshortening. Well...that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program