[ratpack] Re: Lunch today?

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:55:35 -0600

Hybrid, huh? I knew something was wrong. Must be the low voltage and RF noise goin on in the head that's causin all the parity errors and stuff.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 3/29/2010 5:24 AM, John Christensen wrote:
Just MERGE the memory...... Oh.... I think you already have. You are a hybrid now Ray <G>

JC

133d0d2310
---
John Christensen
Saint Charles, IL
133d0d2310

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I was gonna make some comment about yer senile ol' man thing...but
    I forgot what I was gonna say.  Unfortunately, that's not much of
    a joke.  My memory problems are getting worse.  It really sucks.

    RtR
    (16 gig of memory in my computer and only a coupla cells in the
    head...I think I need a transplant.)

    Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email
program

    On 3/27/2010 10:27 AM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:
    Far as I know!  but then I am just a senile old man.
    Technotard