[ratpack] Re: Lunch today?

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:19:37 -0600

While I was in the Army I accidentally cranked on the hand crank of a field
telephone while my Sergeant was attaching the wires to another phone.  He
jumped about three feet off the ground.  We thought it was extremely funny.
Needless to say he didn't think it was funny and gave me a fat lip to show his
disapproval.

technotard