[ratpack] Re: I almost cried.

  • From: JOHN W WEIBEL <marce.weibel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:26:04 +0000

there was a similar situation of car repair at goodwood a few years ago where
the front wheels of a Ferrari 250LM were right in front of the windshield.

EXPENSIVE.

John W

From: TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: I almost cried.
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:08:10 -0600

I think the driver and or owner of that particular $8,000,000.00+ Ferrari most
likely said a whole lot more than DRAT.

My guess is that the repairs are in the area of $100,000.00 maybe less?