[ratpack] Re: Hide the razor blades

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:44:27 -0700

At the enduro race I did a bit of experimating and instead fo rotating my
pictures during post processing I simply rotated the camera. It gave me some
interesting photos, anything on a flat plane gets to be boring after a
while. As an example http://www.pbase.com/twistedlight/image/118789717 this
Vette looks much better than this Vette (in my opnion)
http://www.pbase.com/twistedlight/image/119003333 because of the angle. I
have been looking at some racing photography sites and cars on a flat plane
are just boring after the first few cars.

But that's just me.

Michael

--
Michael Wells