[ratpack] Fwd: Car Show Flier

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:54:10 -0600

A friend dropped this by last night, and said there were over 200 cars and bikes last year.
No idea if that's true as I didn't attend, but it's on a Sunday and an MPRA day, so I thought I'd pass it along.
He also mentioned some raffle items and prizes, so that might make the trip worth it.
I'd love to invite you all to my home that day, but Jim is on a night shift that weekend and will be sound asleep all day.
I can recommend a few restaurants in town, though.
Aleta