[racktables-users] Re: snmp sync for NetGear

  • From: Michał Sochoń <kaszpir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:58:30 +0100

You should request for support on rackatables issue tracker.
The best if you could provide example snmpwalk for them.

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Steve Berg <sberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm very new to using RackTables, just a quick question about the snmp
sync feature. I have access to a few different models of NetGear switches,
they show up in the hardware types when I add an object, but I get "Unknown
OID '4526.100.4.17'

Is that result because RackTables knows that model of switch exists but
noone has submitted the needed snmpwalk information to get the sync feature
working? Or is something else not quite right?

--
//- Fixer of that which is broke -//
//- Home = sberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -//

--