[racktables-users] snmp sync for NetGear

  • From: Steve Berg <sberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 10:51:34 -0600

I'm very new to using RackTables, just a quick question about the snmp sync feature. I have access to a few different models of NetGear switches, they show up in the hardware types when I add an object, but I get "Unknown OID '4526.100.4.17'

Is that result because RackTables knows that model of switch exists but noone has submitted the needed snmpwalk information to get the sync feature working? Or is something else not quite right?

--
//- Fixer of that which is broke -//
//- Home = sberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -//