[racktables-users] Re: racktables-users Digest V5 #126

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:55:52 +0400

13.07.2011, 22:04, "Jason Hamilton" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> That's a negative. Error message:
>
> Warning: require_once(auth.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open
> stream: No such file or directory in /home/racks/public_html/inc/init.php on
> line 16

This means the patch was applied in the right place and it leaves me lost, I
cannot imagine how it could break this particular way. It looks very similar to
another LDAP case reported against 0.19.6 earlier. Would it be possible to
setup a testbed instance on your side, which would keep failing the same way,
but contained no valuable data? I need a way to debug this, AD used to work
fine for me.

--
 Denis Ovsienko