[racktables-users] Re: racktables-users Digest V5 #126

  • From: Jason Hamilton <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:15:06 -0400

Uhm. I feel kinda stupid. I figured out what I was screwing up.

I have been - for a while now - editing the rackcode from the scripts table
in the database manually. This started in a much older version (on a
different implementation). What I just noticed today, as I was re-reviewing
my change from the "and" statements to the "or" statements, is that there is
now a RackCodeCache entry in the Scripts table. Obviously doing an UPDATE
directly in mysql does not update that field. I don't know what version this
feature was implemented as my last Racktables install was for a different
company a few years ago.

::face desk::

Anyway, editing and re-saving my Rackcode from the web interface has update
that cache and my ldap auth works perfectly now.
Sorry,
Jason

--

-- Jason