[racktables-users] Re: Showing extended info on objects

  • From: Murray Brydon <mbrydon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:19:55 +0100

You will get different attributes depending on what type of object you
add i.e. Server, Server Chassis etc, you can modify this in the
attributes configuration section.
If you add a server chassis and choose a particular hardware type then
it will get the slot information from the dictionary. If you have a
new chassis model that is not in there then you need to create a new
dictionary item in a similar format to the entries that are alredy
there to show rows/columns.