[racktables-users] Re: Question about NAT and Items showing up in Subnets

  • From: Tim Carr <TCarr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:12:44 -0600

I've figured out I can go into that external nat IP address and allocate that
address to that server object - it just seems like it's double entry:

1)      Create the internal IP address

2)      Create the external address

3)      Create the NAT entry linking the two

It would be a nice feature to just be able to:

1)      Create the internal address

2)      Create a NAT entry, which would automatically allocate the external
address to this server object

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Carr
Vice President, Information Technology & Consulting
Buchanan Associates
Office: 972/910-7530 | Cell: 214/755-8990