[racktables-users] Permissions

  • From: Olivier GOURBIL <ogourbil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users " <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:22:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I wish to modify some permissions, but don't understand how to do that.
Today, some users have full access and some read only, some have access to
configuration and some no.
What I wish to do, in addition for some users, is:
- full access to Rackspace, but Read only for IPV4 and 802.1q spaces
- full access to Objects, but Read only for IP tab in object

I don't know if these are all possible.
I've read a lot of post about permissions, but don't find how to do this.

I'm using local users and version 0.20.3.

Thanks for your help.

Olivier