[racktables-users] Re: PDU positioning

  • From: "H.E. Weenink | Eliveld Networks B.V." <h.e.weenink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:09:14 +0200

Hello Dave,

Same situation here.
For workaround I try to do this the way you do, and use an extra U for this.
(Because there are 3 postions in 1 U:  1 for left bar, 1 for rightbar and
middle I use for a KVM what is hanging around in the rack (just to remember
where it is attached to).
Suggestion is to change the script a bit so we may have U named 0 (zero) at the
bottom to be used for this?

Regards, Eef