[racktables-users] Re: Multiple mounting same rack same object

  • From: Ryan-Lee Buzzell <rbuzzell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:43:15 -0400

Each server should be treated as a unique object. So make a Nexus-3000-1
and a Nexus-3000-2 and rack those and racktables will treat them separately.

--
*Ryan Buzzell*
Cloud Ops Intern

www.dattobackup.com

<http://dattobackup.com/na-sales-signature>

Join the conversation! [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/dattoinc> [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/dattobackup> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1477873?trk=tyah>
 [image: pinterest] <http://pinterest.com/dattobackup/> [image: Blog