[racktables-users] Re: Is it possible to make HTML links in the comments field?

  • From: Olivier Contant <Olivier.Contant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:24:26 +0000

You might need to create a plugin to achieve that, but even so, i'm not sure a
plugins would allow you to reach that level of granularity in the code.  You
might need to change the core code and at this point you are creating your own
Fork of racktable which is not best practice.

Good luck with that and let us know if you find your way.  That might be useful
for many of us, including me :)

Olivier Contant
System Administrator, Triton Digital

1440 Ste-Catherine W., Suite 1200 | Montreal, Qc, H3G 1R8
Tel.: +1.514.448.4037 #2771 | Toll-Free: +1.866.448.4037 #2771
olivier.contant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx