[racktables-users] Re: Handling DHCP scopes

  • From: "Brian G. Shacklett" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:27:53 -0400

I'd like an easy way to define DHCP scopes in configured networks so
that the exhaustion of IP addresses can be tracked more easily.
Currently, only statically configured hosts show up. It would be
/awesome/ if it could query the DHCP server for lease information, but
that's probably not really worthwhile.