[racktables-users] Re: Object icons

  • From: Murray Brydon <mbrydon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 19:40:55 +0100

Thats good that it is possible.
If there are also icon sets used, like crystal, sweetie etc then there
should be some in there that would be suitable and so wouldn't cause a
problem with licensing since the set are already in use?
The main thing is that like in the demo of racktables if you search for
"London" you get a router, couple of switches and a load of servers that
unless they have switch or server in their object name, look the same.

Thanks for all your work on making racktables so good