[racktables-users] Feature Requests

  • From: Patrick <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:10:35 -0400

Hey all,
I'm using 0.19.1 and have two feature requests that I think would be helpful.

1.) When trying to connect Ports on a VM object, only the associated ports inside the same container should be auto-populated in the pop-up window. Currently, it displays items outside the container.

2.) On the Main Object List page, instead of listing VMs as Unmounted in the Rack/Row, they should be listed as mounted in the container.

 And a Bug Report:
 1.) a VM object doesn't have the NAT tab anymore

Thanks!
--Patrick