[racktables-users] Re: Customize RackTables

  • From: Charlie Garcia Jr. <charlieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:27:11 +0000

Denis,

That helped; however, there are certain attributes that I can't remove do to an
object having that valued filled in. How can I locate the object with the value
filled in? Is this something I can do on the web app or is this something I'd
have to do in the database (as far as locating the device)? If this is easier
to locate via database, what query would I have to run?

Thanks,
Charlie