[racktables-users] Re: Cannot import vlan or cdp from a switch

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 20:31:33 +0400

19.04.2011, 09:56, "Julien BRETON" <julienbreton@xxxxxxx>:
> Sorry Denis, i was away for a couple of days. Here is the output :
>
> Uncaught exception: RTGatewayError
>
> gateway failed with code 127 (0)
> at file /var/www/racktables/inc/gateways.php, line 111

I hope it's not too late to make a guess. This instance was setup by copying
"wwwroot" part of the tar.gz into /var/www/racktables, and "gateways" part was
not copied.

To get things fixed I would suggest taking 0.19.4 tar.gz and unpacking it into
/usr/local/racktables and then making sure, that nothing was left in
/var/www/racktables except this one symlink:

index.php -> /usr/local/racktables/wwwroot/index.php

If this involves an upgrade from 0.19.3 to 0.19.4, perform it to get the
bugfixes. After all that the 127 error should be gone. When configuring this
new instance, ignore the "switchvlans" thing and focus on "deviceconfig". If
you are lucky, adding a switch.secrets.php is the only thing to get 802.1Q
feature working.

--
    Denis Ovsienko