[racktables-users] Re: Cable sharing (port doubler)

  • From: theodore e van iderstine <tvaniderstine@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:57:54 -0400

You could build a 'splitter' object that has three ports: 1 out and 2 in, and
attach it to the panel port and then connect the devices (phone, pc, etc) to
the splitter object.

I did this very thing in Informix 20 years ago... so how i managed
it....we'll, i don't remember how I validated the connections.