[racktables-users] Re: BladeCenter Chassis ???

  • From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:19:17 -0500

I mean each chassis is 2U of rack space and may have 1 or 2 power connections, but holds 4 systems. I guess they are really called multi-node systems instead of blade servers. Emulating a rack for each 2U chassis doesn't seem like a good fit.

  -Les

Lacayo, Luis F wrote:
We have some dual height blades, and we just use both of the slots for
them, for example 1 and 9.

Luis