[racktables-users] Automatic insertions of servers in the db

  • From: abdelmounhim@xxxxxxx
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:38:13 +0000

Hi all,
We are using in my entreprise racktables since few months, and this product is
really great. We would like to add directly (by script) several objects (for
example servers that are in fact virtual machines). Has someone succeed to do
this, or do you insert your servers in racktables one by one ?

What would be also great is to be able to update or to delete servers
automatically.

For information, i tried some sql queries, but it seems not so easy.

Thanks for help
---- Envoyé avec BlackBerry® d'Orange ----