[racattack] Re: Locally Cached ISOs

  • From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 22:34:40 -0500

I think we should plan for the wireless at the Moscone to be configured in
a similar way as Martin referenced here. Therefore, the plan is to have the
Squid proxy server set up and at least two laptops hardwired to it. Users
will sign into eDelivery with their account and download the files they
need onto USB drives and transfer the files to their laptop that way.

This means we should have some extra USB drives available. Thumb drives
should work fine as long as they are at least 4GB. Chances are most people
will have their own so a couple extra should be sufficient.

Seth