[racattack] Re: How to fix networking problems

  • From: Ludovico Caldara <Ludovico.Caldara@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 15:16:03 +0000

Hello Ninjas,

hope you {are enjoying | have enjoyed} your week-end!

I've splitted and modified the Linux Post Installation page so that now there
are two pages:

*
RAC_Attack_-_Oracle_Cluster_Database_at_Home/RAC_Attack_12c/Linux_Post_Installation_No_Internet
 this is the "DVD ONLY version" that is linked by the original page so that it
appears by default, as we agreed

*
RAC_Attack_-_Oracle_Cluster_Database_at_Home/RAC_Attack_12c/Linux_Post_Installation_With_Internet
this is the Internet version that is currently hidden.

The internet version still suffers of problems with different network
topologies (DNS pushed by the DHCP or not)...
My suggestion is that Seth and other Ninjas can modify the latter to work with
DOJO.
If you're able to set it up correctly before the UKOUG TECH13, we can just
change the redirection to the new page,
if not, the DVD page will be the easy way.

Let me know if I can help further...

Best regards

Ludovico Caldara
Senior Consultant