[racattack] Re: How to fix networking problems

  • From: Yury Velikanov <velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 17:20:40 +1000

Ludovico,

I like the idea. For the most of the conferences an Internet access is
always a challenge. To make the "offline" option as a default option seems
to be a reasonable way to move forward.

As far as I remember there has been a few more issues to be fixes. One of
them was to ping www.racattack.org before DNS is configured.

There have been a few more. I hope folks could give a hint what other
issues were.

Best Regards,

Yury Velikanov
Oracle ACE Director & Team Technical Lead

Pythian - Love your data

velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx | Twitter: @yvelik <https://twitter.com/yvelik> |
Linkedin <http://au.linkedin.com/in/yuryvelikanov>

Tel: +1 613 565 8696 x 1277