[pythonvis] Re: Question About A Library Called Kivy I'm Interested In

  • From: Jim <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 11:56:08 -0400

Hi Joseph,
It sounds like you are saying that I should follow the instructions
for adding it to the Python I already have, then. Is that correct?

Thanks.

Jim

On 6/9/15, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jim,
Some Python programs do come with their own Python interpreter library (NVDA
is one of them). The purpose of doing that is to debug the program while
distributed in binary form. You can in fact use the native Python
interpreter if you run the framework from source, but there are times when
you wish to debug a framework when it is installed somewhere.
Cheers,
Joseph