[python] Re: [python]Eureka!

  • From: George Durbridge <gdurbrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:26:01 +1000

Rhysiart,

There's a lot here to think about; and I will.

In the meantime, happy birthday.

I checked out Erik Wannee's site again.  Although the direct link to
"Flevo Trike" is broken, I found a series of pages in English on Erik's
trike, by clicking on the bulleted list or the down-arrow at the bottom
right of each successive page, starting here:

http://www.wannee.nl/hpv/variatie/e-index.htm

George