[python] Re: python Digest V8 #61

  • From: Howard Stevens <hstevens94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 03:30:29 -0500

Hi Mike...this group is fun eh....all the different ideas and a great
opportunity for practising lateral thinking.  I never would have thought of
that one.  But you see the paras doing it with their handcycles, so why
not!.  I imagine you would get pretty good abdominals outa that!  But it is
simple to try and I'll give it a go...anyone else ever seen such an
arrangement?  I think it would not work well on ascending hills but it
certainly would solve even the worst PSI problem.
Happy slithering  Howard