[python] Re: Tropical velo

  • From: Steffen <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 20:44:56 +0100

Great stuff, Vi!
Again you showed me, how to use simple materials and constructions for a nice and simple solution. My designs always end up to be alittle bit over-engineered, but the worst thing is, that my bikes never looks like they've been proper engineered. Your bike looks great but do I reconised right, that you don't wan't to be seen with this vehicle, or what is that formula-1 helmet for ;o)

It's always a pleasure to watch your videos.

Cheers,
Steffen