[python] Re: Tropical velo

  • From: Ronald Hongsermeier <rwhongser@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 20:50:10 +0100

It's not that he doesn't want to be seen, it's just way sunny where he lives and so he needs sun protection as well as not wanting to distract anyone's eyes from his fish.

regards,
ron

On 28.01.2012 20:44, Steffen wrote:
Great stuff, Vi!
Again you showed me, how to use simple materials and constructions for a nice and simple solution. My designs always end up to be alittle bit over-engineered, but the worst thing is, that my bikes never looks like they've been proper engineered. Your bike looks great but do I reconised right, that you don't wan't to be seen with this vehicle, or what is that formula-1 helmet for ;o)

It's always a pleasure to watch your videos.

Cheers,
Steffen