[python] Suspension

  • From: Gavin <gav@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jurgen <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:00:18 +0200

Hi everybody
Clipless pedals is a definite no-no here. 35 dogs between me and the main road and a whole horde of criminals, thieves etc. Bike-jacking is on the increase here. I saw many cyclists walking with fancy shoes without their bikes. I did not fully complete the dsign of the front suspension yet because all my time off from work finally caught up to me. I will be posting it within the next few days for scrutineering/pros/cons etc. Jurgen, if you dont mind, can I also send some pictures of the trailer that I want to convert to a python trike. Maybe you can take control of this whole project. I find it hard to believe that nobody is interested in the trailer/trike. Maybe after they see the photos they will change their minds. I also sent an e-mail to our top selling cycling magazine, offering any of their staff members a chance to learn to ride my bike, and also expose the python. I still did not get any response from them. I`ll wait and see.

Cheers for now
Gavin