[python] Re: New Video found

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:28:40 +0100

On 11.08.2007 03:37, Dave Homsher wrote:
Hey, that's me!

I've been lurking the list for a while now. There's more info here:
http://homsher.com/bike/cherry/
This video was after about 30 minutes of practice. It's fun, but I ride
it mostly for novelty.
I have it taken apart right now. My son is using most of the good stuff
for a long wheelbase lowrider.

I don't think this message will make the list, I've tried before and
they always get bounced back - can you please forward this on? Thanks!

Dave

Siwmae Dave,

Great to see you so successful so quickly. I wanted to say that I use the heated-and-widened 'front' forks to relocate as 'back' forks and accommodate the gear cluster, too. It seems to work well, at least with forks for 20 inch wheels. And of course they have ready made accommodation for brakes and mudguards as well. Maybe we'll set a trend.....

Been ill, fellow listees. Still crawling towards a satisfactory work-horse python for my general use, as the global oil-crisis slowly ramps up, and I try to have less and less to do with fossil-fuel driven vehicles. I WILL post a vid of me pedalling it around soon -- if I don't die first. Slow? Don't talk to me about slow.......

Cofion, RhG