[python] Re: Going Amphibian

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:47:56 -0400

Touché

Its just that I feel my ambitions for this python are "lofty" ;-) however I
hear, and agree, with what you're saying (nix the feathers its no way for
man to fly).

ex-Icarus
Daryl - now a V pod on the front boom with Ion Engines, aye, bypass the
birds and mammals and boldly go where no man has gone before.
Gadzooks must be Friday! I better get back under my rock ;-D