[python] Re: BB in lower Position

  • From: "Henk van Eerden" <h.vaneerden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:30:50 +0200

Hello,

The same effect as subscribed in the last discussions I experienced with my
python on a ride with strong side-wind. The self-centering effect off the
bike/trike became less noticeble as the windforce increased.

So in the same way as on my FlevoBike I placed a diabolorubber on the python to
increase the self-centering effect. In my next ride I noticed a decreasing
wobbling in the frontwheel, and less sideforce effect by pushing hard on the
pedals. Even on the python-trike I was able to pedal a good 35 kmph (with a
light back-wnd), almost as fast as the racecyclist in front of me, without any
noticeble frontwheelwobbling.

Maybe this "modification" on a good design can help some other riders to
experience more fun riding his/her python.

Greetings and regards to you all.

henk<still learning and enjoying every ride on pythonbike or trike> van eerden.