[pythian] Re: PROJECT - New Web Site... uh oh

  • From: Bernard Osmond <Bernard.Osmond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 11:54:48 +1000

hey,

> It looks like we're in trouble.
>
> The site upon which n30n is temporarily hosting our web site is
> being
> shut down.  We will probably lose the new web site very soon.  I
> have
> sent an email to Soren in the hopes that something can be done at
> our
> normal host (which is NOT shutting down :)).

  yes, this is shitting me of max++;

  i might be able to get hosting ( for myself & by extension the project
) off a friend, so we'll see what happens. I've backed up the site
database to my own local database, and i'll continue working on bugfixes
at home.

> Anyway, on with my original email.  I would like to propose a
> change to
> the new web site.  It has been mentioned to me that the new site
> is not
> very "medieval" looking, and that it is in fact very futuristic
> looking.
>  I would like to make the default skin for the web site something
> using
> earth tones (brown, red, grey, black), wood and stone.  What do
> you
> think of this?

  anyone who would like to do this, can check out the base css files in
the /css/ directory, that is :

    http://n30n.amok.dk/pythian/web/css/

  thats just about it.

  - n30n