[pythian] PROJECT - New Web Site... uh oh

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 19:06:28 -0400

It looks like we're in trouble.

The site upon which n30n is temporarily hosting our web site is being
shut down.  We will probably lose the new web site very soon.  I have
sent an email to Soren in the hopes that something can be done at our
normal host (which is NOT shutting down :)).

Anyway, on with my original email.  I would like to propose a change to
the new web site.  It has been mentioned to me that the new site is not
very "medieval" looking, and that it is in fact very futuristic looking.
  I would like to make the default skin for the web site something using
earth tones (brown, red, grey, black), wood and stone.  What do you
think of this?

Darryl