[pythian] PROJECT - New Pythian Editor

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 22:36:16 -0400

After several weeks of working on this stupid thing, the new Pythian
Editor is finally functional.  It's nowhere near feature complete, but
it works well enough for us to import PEL maps and load them into the
engine.

I will release an alpha version for testing, and so Yule can see what
his map looks like in the Engine, in the next few days.  There are a few
features I need to add or clean up first, so maybe by the weekend.

Even with totally limited functionality, this Editor is already easier,
faster, better looking, and more intuitive than the old editor.

Darryl