[pythian] DESGIN - story

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:48:58 -0700

>Well, if your looking into the story at the moment, i'd like to help. I'm in
>the
>mission design group i think, but they both sort of overlap don't they? I'd
>like
>to help at any rate :D

Here's how it works: Dave is our story lead, but he's been working on
the Phase 3 stuff because that seems to be what interests him most.
 However, since we're all busily working on Phase 2 (missions and
campaigns) David feels his work is irrelevant so he hasn't been doing
anything.

It's up to you, n30n, whether you want to work on missions or Phase 3
story.  It's also up to David whether he works on missions or Phase 3
story.  I'd rather you were both working on the missions :)

Darryl