[pwguildcug] Something to try one Weddnesday

  • From: Brian Anderson <skijatoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PWGUILDCUG <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:13:02 +1100

I  came across this method for helping each other .  Immediately
thought of Graham!

Phone  at a convenient time, get him to login as the administrator,
then open  browser,  maybe IE. (I'm assuming you both have computers
connected to the internet.)

One of you then types https://join.me/ and then clicks "Share". The
other person then types the link provided by this process into their
browser and, as a consquence, gets to "see" the others computer.

It doesn't really matter who initiates this process, as control of
either computer can be passed to the other (by clicking "Share
control").

This is the easiest way I know of to demonstrate something or take
control of another computer.

We trust each other , don't we?
What is the command for Format C:  ?

NB  Andrew,  not a mention  of health.