[pure-silver] Re: trouble with Light Impressions

  • From: Bob Biggs <b_biggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 10:57:22 -0600

standard operating procedure

On 1/9/2011 10:26 AM, shannon Stoney wrote:
Not sure what SOP means.

--shannon

On Jan 9, 2011, at 10:20 AM, Ron Klein wrote:

Sounds like SOP for them

Ron

On Jan 9, 2011, at 11:15 AM, shannon Stoney<shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, just wondering if anybody else has been having trouble with this company
lately.  I ordered some 8x10 boxes from them to give to people for Christmas
(with photos enclosed of course).  I never got the boxes, so  I emailed them to
ask where they were.  No answer.  So I called them to ask if the boxes had
shipped and they told me the boxes were on back order.

Later that day I went ahead and cancelled my order by email.  No answer again.

But now I see that they've charged my card.

What is going on with this business?  They used to seem pretty good.

unsubscribe from there.