[pure-silver] Re: tmx 3200 problem

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:51:06 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Richard.

I was about to resend my question as it never made it to my box, and yet was on
the freelist archive.  Mysteries of the net.

So 15 gms of citric added to 1 liter of rapid fix for 2-5 minutes?

I've got 8 bloody rolls of this nonsense (all from the one film run) so wiping
them all isn't that appealing, nor could I do them all thoroughly in limited
time I'll have to do it.  I could see how it looks that wiping them might be
the ticket (unfortunately) as in the scan you can see where I had handled the
film on the leader when I hung the film.

I've left 7 of the 8 rolls uncut in hopes that I could do some treatment on the
reels after which I'll have a chat w/the Kodak boys as to why their products do
such things when you follow all the rules.

Eric