[pure-silver] Re: tmx 3200 problem

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 07:05:31 +0100

Richard
What exactly is dichroic fog?

Eric
Sorry, I can't help, because I would have thought this is bad fixing too.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

This electronic message contains information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or any other use of, or any action in reliance on, the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message immediately.

P don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Nelson" <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>