[pure-silver] Re: suggestions for unexpected request

  • From: jeffrey <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:03:52 -0800

It depends on wht the client wants as an end product.

A lot of real estate photography is done digitally, these days. It
doesn't have to be a work of art if it's just there as a selling tool
until the property moves. Even 120 film would be overkill for that
purpose.

On the other hand, if this is real estate that he is proud of and
will retain ownership of, then, by all means, use large format with
movements to give that classic architectural look.