[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver]Radiographic film, was: Oh How I Miss This Paper

  • From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 00:08:31 -0200

I've just found out some Kodak X Ray film is available at the local auction
site, not much visible in the tiny picture the auction page is showing but I
can see something like this: "Kodak X Ray Film, General Purpose Green".

This is sort of coherent with what you're saying, would this mean the film
is only green light sensitive or even more specific green laser beam
sensitive so I can't expose to ambient light ?

Thanks in advance

Pablo